Canada – Full-Time
What does Shinydocs do?
Founded in 2014, we leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning to help companies organize their documents by finding unstructured information wherever it exists and eliminating redundant, obsolete, and trivial files. Shinydocs searches, organizes, and understands unstructured data at scale, providing actionable security, compliance, and business operations insights. We’re partnering with some of the largest technology companies in the world to revolutionize how they handle information.
How will I make an impact?
As the Chief Revenue Officer reporting to the CEO, you will lead our Sales and Marketing teams and drive exponential revenue growth for Shinydocs.
Within your first 30 days, you will familiarize yourself with Shinydocs operations and align our Sales and Marketing initiatives, identifying areas of opportunity for further growth.
What are the requirements?
Scaling and Growth:
- Strong understanding of our industry and business model
- Experience leading a technology startup through exponential revenue growth
- Expertise in growing, training, and managing a national Sales and Marketing team, including developing sales and marketing strategies and matrixes for analyzing sales and marketing performance
- Experience in creating a strategic plan and growth strategy, including reasonable and thorough revenue projections for annual budgets
- Ability to use data to create and test demand generation, selling, and growth hacking strategies
- trong financial analysis skills
- Ability to create partnerships with everyone on the leadership team, providing advice and counsel as needed
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with C-level executives of key target clients and channel partners
- Clear, concise, and accessible communication skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate well
What are the challenges?
We’re a fully bootstrapped small company that is growing very quickly. There will be growing pains. It can be a bit chaotic at times and that backlog just keeps growing, but it’s an evolving company culture and you can help shape it. Until then, you have to be very comfortable with lack of structure, understand that you won’t have time to do everything, and know how to prioritize tasks on your own. Don’t be surprised if priorities change.
We’re a team of experienced grownups who work hard and get home on time. Our product isn’t glamourous but it’s satisfying work. We’re solving real problems within our space, impacting hundreds of organizations, and making work life significantly easier. We are a profitable scale-up that values sustainable growth.
We promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment, innovate often, pivot when needed, and iterate rapidly. We value creativity and encourage autonomy. You’ll also hear us laughing often throughout the day, either with each other, at each other, or at ourselves.
To apply, please email us at email@example.com with why you’re interested in this role.
Shinydocs Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.